Today i will show how to change facebook username again for them who are in big trouble to change their ID’s username more than once.
Actually Facebook username is a crucial factor. You can’t change user name after changing once. Suppose you gave a username which was given mistakenly or you wish to change it later but you can’t change because Facebook only permit to change username for only one time. Today i will show you a great and effective solution that how you will be able to change facebook username again in your iphone or android.
Steps to chnage username of facebook ID for many times:
1. First create a random Facebook page from your Facebook ID.
2. Collect at least 25 likes in your new created page. If you think why 25 likes or it’s boring to collect like then i must say to change username of Facebook ID for many times collecting 25 likes in a page is little work. Rather i can say now a days getting 25 likes not so tough. You can suggest your friends to like the page.
3. After collecting 25 likes in your page click
Edit Page > Update page info > Facebook web address > Create a web address for this page?
4. Now provide the username in the username option same as your Facebook ID username.
5. After clicking availability you will see that you will be asked to transfer that username to the page. Click ‘transfer username’.
6. After transferring the username of Facebook ID to the page you will see that the username of your Facebook Id will be empty. Now you log out from your facebook account and delete all the browsing histoy and cookies and then again log in and after log in you will able to give a new username of your Facebook ID going here.
setting>General> Username> Give a username
And if by any change there shows ERROR then try out after 24 hours. Because sometimes it takes time to refresh a new username . Hope, it works.
That’s the ultimate solution. I am reviewing again. First you will create a page, get at least 25 likes, provide the page username same as id username, transfer the username from id to page then give a new username of your Facebook ID. Hope it will be helpful for you. Thank you.