You are working very important task on your computer and suddenly there appears a pop-up box saying “Windows Explorer has stopped working” which causes your computer hanged and hampering or stopping your work. Then you need to restart your computer or have to check for a solution manually by windows pop-up checker . But it may take long time to repair and obviously it’s quite lengthy and annoying when you are about to restart your pc for this problem.
I will show you two alternate shortcut method by which you will be able to get rid of this problem “Windows Explorer has stopped working” within a very short time.
1. Open “RUN” from All Program->Accessories->Run
2. Type regedit in run and hit enter.
3. Now go to Hkey_Local_MachineSoftwareMicrosoftSQMClientWindowsDisabledSessions from registry editor and delete all the string and value except default string.
1. Go to All Programs-> Accessories and keep cursor on command prompt and click right button and click run as administrator.
2. After opening your command prompt type Sfc /scannow and press enter.
3. Wait few seconds and by this methods all your corrupt files will be repaired.
Follow these two alternate methods carefully and you will be get rid of this problem “Windows Explorer has stopped working” easily.
But at the end i suggest you to purchase Microsoft Genuine Windows
to avoid this kinds of problems and pehaps there are lot of advantages of using a genuine windows. So better order a genuine windows from amazon.
2 thoughts on “How to fix “Windows Explorer has stopped working”?”
IT WORKED!!!!!!!….THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Pleasure, happy holiday !